Thanksgiving Recipes – Thanksgiving is all around the corner to enjoy the family gets together with delicious turkey meal and mouth watering desserts. You must have already planned a menu to make your Thanksgiving guests happy with this special and desirable feast. But there might by many of them who must be confused or a little bit in vague about the Thanksgiving dinner arrangements. There’s no need to be upset or annoyed especially with the preparations as in this blog post we have covered some of the unique Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas (Healthy), Desserts which will make this Thanksgiving event more happening and memorable as well.
Healthy Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas 2016
Today we are a lot more conscious about our health and preferably avoid eating spicy, oily food. As always we too care about our family, friends to serve them with healthy and low fat, calories based meal on the Thanksgiving feast. So if you are searching for the healthy and Traditional Thanksgiving Recipe, then you are at the right place as we have listed below Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas (Healthy) to have it on your Thanksgiving Table.
- Lighter Sweet Potato Casserole with Maple Toasted Marshmallows
- Roasted Apple and Pumpkin Farro Salad
- Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- Arugula Salad with Fennel, Apple, and Pecans
Also See: Thanksgiving Songs for Church
Thanksgiving Recipes Desserts
The best part of the Thanksgiving meal party is the dessert table which is relished and enjoyed by kids, children and young ones. We all are very much tempted and influenced by this delectable, luscious after meal course menu. So this time try it on your own some appetizing and yummy Thanksgiving Desserts to fulfill the taste of your friends, family members, and close ones. The below Thanksgiving Recipes Desserts will definitely help you to create delicious, sweet and satisfying thanksgiving feast.
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheese Cake – Take a medium bowl and mix together the crushed gingersnap cookies, pecans, and butter. Then press into the bottom and about 1 inches up the side and 9-inch springform pan. Bake this crust for almost 10 mins in an oven and set it aside to cool it down.Then again in a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, and vanilla just until it becomes smooth. Also, mix in eggs one at a time and blend it well. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture and blend ¼ cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg into the remaining mixture.Now spread the pumpkin flavored batter into this crust and drop the plain batter by spoonful on the top of it. Do swirl with the knife to have a marble effect. Now, bake it for almost 55 minutes in the preheated oven. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and allow it cool. The menu should be chilled for at least 4 hours before serving.
Also See: Thanksgiving Prayer Example
Thanksgiving Recipes Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart is a well-known name in cuisine industry which bears numbers of followers when it comes with occasional recipes ideas and views. Lifestyle expert Martha Stewart has shared series of her favorite Thanksgiving Day Dishes and Recipes online which is experimented and applied by many of us during different festivals and events. Thus we have also come up with the best Thanksgiving Recipes Martha Stewart which will enable you to have an instant Thanksgiving Menu for the occasion.
- Freeze It : Easy Pie Crust
- Orange – Scented Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Maple Jelly
- Hatch Chile Corn Pudding
- Green Bean Casserole
Also See: Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes 2017